The young lady who openly admitted in a viral video of having szx with a dog in the Lekki area of Lagos, has reportedly died.
The lady, simply identified as Mirabel, died on Monday at a private hospital in Yaba.
A confidential medical statement at the hospital is said to have revealed that Mirabel died of canine brucellosis, a contagious bacterial infection caused by the bacterium, Brucella Canis (B. canis).
An eyewitness said that the lady had been on admission since Sunday, after she collapsed and went into a coma.
The report said the deceased lady had to confess to the doctor when the test result showed that she was suffering from what looks like canine brucellosis, which can only be contracted from a dog.
“The lady had other underlying infections which were worsened by the presence of B. canis. She told my boss that she had been having szx with dogs for more than three years now.”
The doctor in charge of the hospital said:
“This should be a private matter. How did you get to hear that? Of course, we lost a patient today (Monday) at our hospital and that is all I can say for now. You can go back to whoever gave you the information and get details. I am busy now, thank you,” he said.